Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cravings

I've been asked, and I just thought I'd let you know...
What am I craving while I'm in Africa?

Red Robin bottomless fries
Chili's honey chipotle crisy chicken wings (or whatever they're called)
Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake
Something sour, like sour patch kids
DIET COKE!!!!! There's only Coke here
A Bajio chicken green chile chimichanga
Pizza (a Hot and Sweaty from Little Caesar's would even be okay)
and even Taco Bell.

A hot shower
A car
A piano and my violin
My other iPod--it's got everything on it
Clean fruits and vegetables


But hey, it's probably good to go without these things for a while! I appreciate them even more now. I'm so glad to be in Africa, and believe me, I focused on being here. Sometimes, though, I just like to think of my mouth-watering delights.

2 comments:

  1. It's probably good that you're getting along without some diet coke... It's kind of a crutch for you :)

    Keep up the good work, stud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. Good choices. How about Waffles at Harline's?

    ReplyDelete